Just like that, Elsie is one. Things you should know about her: she does whatever she wants whenever she wants and she eats pretty much everything. I love her. A lot. She won't let me put a damn thing in her hair and every time I give her a bath, the water is pretty brown afterward. She's just that kind of girl I guess. Deep down, I admit, I would LOVE it if she stayed sort of tom-boyish. But alas, I know there will be a princess phase. Anyway, here's some pics! Enjoy!
| One year pics of Elsie Jean. Thanks to Aunt JoDee for snapping away! |
| This is my favorite! She was being SUCH A STINKER, which is how you know it's really picture day. |
| Cheeky older brother refused to take pictures with his sister. Cooperation=Mendenhall kids. |
![]() |
| Actual birthday party. She was dyed red for a few days. |

1 comment:
Happy, happy birthday to the cutiest little tooty ever! Seriously ADORABLE baby girl! Love your family pics, too, by the way! Sure do miss you...
Post a Comment